Tel: 01772 811899   |   Email: admin@smartmoveproperties.net          
           

Property Search

Hesketh Green Rufford, Ormskirk Shared Ownership £79,100

New
  • Rear Elevation & Garden
    Rear Elevation & Garden
  • Ground Floor Apartment
    Ground Floor Apartment
  • Lounge
    Lounge
  • Lounge
    Lounge
  • Lounge into Kitchen
    Lounge into Kitchen
  • Lounge into Kitchen
    Lounge into Kitchen
  • Kitchen
    Kitchen
  • Entrance Hall
    Entrance Hall
  • Bedroom One
    Bedroom One
  • Bedroom One
    Bedroom One
  • Bedroom One
    Bedroom One
  • Bedroom Two
    Bedroom Two
  • Bedroom Two
    Bedroom Two
  • Wet Room
    Wet Room
  • Rear Garden
    Rear Garden
  • Rear Garden
    Rear Garden
  • Rear Elevation & Garden
    Rear Elevation & Garden
  • Front Elevation
    Front Elevation
  • Private Front Door
    Private Front Door
  • Photo 20
    Photo 20

Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • Self-Contained Ground Floor Apartment
  • NO ONWARD CHAIN & Vacant Possession
  • Over 55's Age Requirement
  • 70% Shared Ownership with £0 Rent Payable on Remaining 30%
  • Service Charge of Around £56pcm Including Buildings Insurance, Window Cleaning & Garden Maintenance
  • Potential to Add a Conservatory / Garden Room (Subject to Relevant Permissions)
  • Peaceful Cul-de-Sac Location
  • Lounge & Separate Modern Fitted Kitchen
  • Two Bedrooms & Three Piece Fitted Wet Room
  • UPVC DG, Electric Heating & EPC Rating of C

*Self-Contained Ground Floor Apartment *NO ONWARD CHAIN & Vacant Possession *Over 55's Age Requirement *70% Shared Ownership with £0 Rent Payable on Remaining 30% *Service Charge of Around £56pcm Including Buildings Insurance, Window Cleaning & Garden Maintenance *Potential to Add a Conservatory / Garden Room (Subject to Relevant Permissions) *Peaceful Cul-de-Sac Location *Lounge & Separate Modern Fitted Kitchen *Two Bedrooms & Three Piece Fitted Wet Room *UPVC DG, Electric Heating & EPC Rating of C


The Property

Located on a small cul-de-sac, right in the heart of Rufford Village, lies this well proportioned and pleasantly situated two bedroom ground floor apartment. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this move-in-ready property has an age requirement of over 55 years of age and is 70% shared ownership, making it easily affordable to many. The vendor informs us that there is a communal charge of around £56 per month, which covers buildings insurance, window cleaning and garden maintenance, that there is no "rent" payable on the remaining 30% and that there is potential to put your own mark on the property, either by altering the existing layout, or by adding a conservatory to the rear (subject to relevant permissions.) Need we say more?......so call Smart Move to book your viewing on 01772 811899.

The Accommodation

The internal layout of the property in brief includes: private front entrance with outside / garden store cupboard adjacent, central hallway with a further built-in storage cupboard and internal doors leading off, lounge with external door leading to the rear garden, a built in airing / store cupboard and a further door opening to the modern fitted kitchen, bedrooms one and two, as well as the three piece wet / shower room. Outside the property is a low maintenance landscaped front garden area and a mature communal garden to the rear, boasting a established lawn and numerous plants, trees and shrubs bordering. For parking, spaces to the front are for residents and are not allocated.

About the Local Area

The property is set within the desirable village of Rufford and offers good commuter links to Preston, Southport and Ormskirk towns. Rufford is a village in West Lancashire. It lies at a point where the Leeds and Liverpool Canal (Rufford Branch), the Liverpool, Ormskirk and Preston Railway, the A59 (Liverpool to Preston road) and the River Douglas all meet. Within the village are local attractions such as Rufford Marina and Rufford Old Hall, as well as a train station for trains running from Preston to Ormskirk.


Name Location Type Distance
Hesketh Green Rufford
Ormskirk L40 1UN
County: Lancashire
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: 00004229

P: 01772811899

Request a Viewing

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.


PRS Rightmove OnTheMarket